Saturday 26 July 2008

Another Relaxing Day!

Photo is of the Rideau River.

Today started off sunny with cloudy periods and when I went out for my walk I felt a few sprinkles of rain even with the sun shining.

Not a whole lot got accomplished again today. I sat outside and read even though we had some light rain. With the awning up I didn't get rained on! Other than getting showers this morning was pretty uneventful.

We had some rain off and on and hear some thunder so generally an 'unsettled' day weatherwise.

I tried to find out how to share my own photo puzzles on jigzone with 'my buddies' and even though I mark them as shared, people still can't find them. Maybe the only way they can see them is on the Buddy Solve Page after I've done one. The only other alternative is to send out the actual link to each photo.

A nap, reading, internet surfing and not much else today!

2 comments:

  1. I sure wish I could put my boat in that river. It looks so calm and I could drift around and fish all day. I love dreaming don't you???

    Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we could LIFT our boat we could put it in that river. LOL It's looks so serene.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.