Friday 9 May 2008

Sitting Around

Today was a pleasant enough day but a bit on the cool side for most of the day but reached a high of around 20C (68F) late in the afternoon. I've resigned myself to doing the boring walk around the campground and out on Rideau Heights Drive but I may walk down by the Hunt Club Bridge tomorrow as there will be less traffic on Prince of Wales Drive.

Here are some more photos that I took of the campground yesterday morning.


Gordon went out around 9 a.m. to photograph the tulips again. I took this chance to vacuum and wash the floors.

Most of the day was spent with jigsaw puzzles, my book and making a couple of bracelets. My plan to wash the bugs off the RV didn't work out as they turned the water off for a bit this afternoon for the second day. It looks like they might be making more sites in the middle of the park where they store the RVs in the winter. It was also kind of chilly to be out doing something like that and I didn't feel like it, so enough excuses. It just didn't get done!

Here's a photo of a couple of the houses that border on Commissioner's Park where part of the Tulip Festival is being held.

This is Dow's Lake across from Commissioner's Park.


A lone tulip.
The kitty sitting in the tulip bed.


All this inactivity is making me tired!

1 comment:

  1. Sandra I know what you mean about being inactive! Joe and I have been confined to the 5th wheel all winter and now that it is getting nice weather we have to get kick started again to get out side and walk. We need to move more!

    Sherri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.