Sunday 20 January 2008

Just Another Sunday

Boy was that sun bright this morning. I wasn't wearing my ballcap as it was sort of windy and I sure notice the difference when I don't have it on. I actually got off my behind and went for my morning walk. Since I hurt my foot I've gotten out of the habit. Here's a HiLo trailer that's hi instead of lo.

My morning walk in the desert - didn't tangle with a cholla today.

Siamese twins ha ha

I spent some time this morning working on my blog. Note I've added a photo that I took while in Tucson to my header behind nightly news. I also worked a bit on centering some wording in the sidebar using html code.

For Gordon's update, click here.

I spent some time outside today sitting in my chair and reading, then came in, read and had a nap. Gordon and I went for a sunset walk and that's my day in a nutshell.

Moon photos from our walk this evening,


The campground was full this weekend but lots of people leaving today.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment.