Saturday 26 January 2008

Beautiful Day in the Desert

Today was my brother-in-law, Garth's birthday. Happy Birthday Garth!

I got back to my walking this morning. We are very close to the .5 mile Buckhorn Trail now so that's where I started out this morning, then did a little walk around the park. I'm back to doing my 30 minutes again. Can't wait till I can start my short burst runs again.

Today turned out to be a beautiful day around 70F (21C). I sat outside for a while watching the birds as Gordon had put out some bird seed for them. Here's a little cactus wren that was sitting outside with me.

I needed a few grocery items so I went out to the closest Basha's to pick them up then came back and sat outside again reading my book.

Not a very interesting day but it sure was nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.