Wednesday 2 January 2008

A Day of Not Much

Still at Usery Mountain Regional Park, Mesa, AZ

I was up earlier than usual this morning. I had decided last night that I was going for a walk this morning. It was cloudy but there were some interesting clouds in the sky as I walked around the park close to where we're parked. I was out for 25 minutes. When I got back I wrapped my foot again but it appears to be steadily improving.

I took these photos when I was out for my walk this morning.



Gordon had gone out for sunrise but was home before I got back from my walk. He's been climbing the hills here in the park to get better views.

Although it was cloudy this morning, the sun came out this afternoon and turned into quite a nice day with a high of around 65F (18C).

Gordon went back out again late this morning to take some more photos and again at sunset. I decided not to go and instead vacuumed and washed the floors this morning.

This afternoon I made stew again while listening to one of Toronto's radio stations via our Starchoice satellite and listening to their weather (he he). So, all in all, a pretty boring day.

These were taken this afternoon from just around the RV. Some pretty interesting clouds in the sky.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.