Tuesday 23 October 2007

What A Change!

From summer like temperatures and bright sunny weather yesterday to rainy, damp and cold weather today. As I write this blog the temperature is 9C (48F) having declined from 15C (59F) when I got up this morning. The good news is that the rain is supposed to stop tonight and the sun should be back tomorrow but the summer weather has gone, at least for now.

We had planned to cross into the U.S. today for a dry run to see where we have to go on Thursday to reach I-90 and how much of the city of Buffalo we have to go through. I also need to register my camera and computer at Canadian Customs so I guess we'll have to do that tomorrow as today is a day for staying indoors.

That being said, I did indoor things today, read and worked on my yo-yo quilt, surfed the internet and just generally did not much of anything.

Since I didn't take any photos today, I'll leave you with some taken over the last couple of days in and around Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake.





This is the first time we've used our eavestroughing to hold up the sewer hose. Gordon says it works much better than the slunkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.