Saturday 6 October 2007

Out and About

These orange chairs are outside the coffee place in Bobcaygeon. I thought they were pretty.

Last night on the weather, we found out that our beautiful weekend wasn't going to be all that beautiful. So as we headed to Granny's Cafe to meet Betty & Garth for breakfast the heavens opened and it poured! We arrived at Granny's to find Betty waiting for us and the restaurant closed. Looks like Granny and Grandpa decided to retire! So off we went to The Full Cup Cafe in Bobcaygeon where Betty took me for my birthday. We had a really nice breakfast, unfortunately it didn't work out well for Gordon so there must have been some gluten in it somewhere.
Here's Betty dressed in her Thanksgiving colors outside the coffee shop in Bobcaygeon.

Betty and I left from there to attend the annual Buckhorn Craft Show. It was still raining. I can only remember once attending this craft show when it didn't rain! I didn't buy anything but Betty bought a cute jean purse for her hairdresser. We finished up early there so stopped to have coffee (and decaf tea for me) at a little coffee shop in Bobcaygeon, then on to Lindsay and stopped at several stores but only bought a few groceries. I arrived home around 5:00 p.m. and decided to make my husband a pizza for his dinner. He's been making noises lately that he'd like one. Not exactly Thanksgiving fare but what the hey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.