Tuesday 22 May 2007

Laundry and Relaxing


A lone pink tulip in the garden

Snowballs are coming into bloom

A robin has built a nest on the underside lip of our main slide

The weather is improving! This morning was sunny and 14C (58F). I did my usual walk north on Appleton Side Road to the Appleton turnoff and back. It’s only taking me about 20 minutes to do this now but the black flies were out this morning and kept getting between my eyes and my glasses. Nasty little things!

Just before noon I picked up all the dirty stuff and headed into Carleton Place to do the laundry. I find there are less people at the Laundromat at that time of day.

When I got back, after putting clothes away, I lay down on the couch and read for a while. Unfortunately although the weather is beautiful today, I’d get eaten alive if I tried to sit outside and read. That’s the joys of being in the country in the spring around here! We did reach a high of 21C (69F).

That’s it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.