Sunday 11 March 2007

YEAH!Daylight Savings Time is Here!


There is a side street beside the park that has a furniture store on it and then goes into a 55+ housing park. There’s also a road which runs parallel with Hwy 41 and goes by an elementary school, Arby’s and Dunkin’ Donuts so that’s where I walked this morning just for a change.

Another 86F (30C) high today with a nice breeze. I met Betty at Walmart this afternoon and we went shopping. Unfortunately neither of us found anything we couldn’t live without. I picked up some more groceries when I picked up the truck at Walmart and headed home.

Since it was late when I got home and I hadn’t left anything out nor purchased anything for dinner (I’m trying to clean out the freezer so I can defrost it), we went to Taco Bell for dinner and then drove around downtown Fort Myers. It’s not very impressive but looks like they are trying to rejuvenate it.

Today’s photo is of a very large banyan tree that is in downtown Fort Myers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.