Monday 19 March 2007

Shopping with Betty

No walk this morning as I was meeting Betty at Walmart again for our shopping trip to the Edison Mall. Gordon decided he didn't need the truck today so I just left the truck at Walmart.

We didn't go in most of the stores sticking mainly to the anchor stores - Dillards, Macy's and Sears. Betty bought quite a few things but I didn't buy anything - no room for things I don't need! We had lunch at the little restaurant in the mall, then continued on shopping. When we finished there we stopped at Big Lots but didn't buy anything there either. I've been looking for a pillowtop mattress cover and a new duvet but so far haven't seen what I want. Duvets really have some ugly patterns!

Betty dropped me at Walmart at about 4:30 p.m. and I went in to pick up a few items. I've invited Betty and Garth for a picnic tomorrow at Lakes Park so I needed some things for the picnic. Then on my way home I stopped at Publix to pick up a roasted chicken for our picnic. Tonight will be getting the potato salad and deviled eggs together.

No photos today. Too busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.