Sunday 19 November 2006

Another Sunny Texas Day!


Here's a Christmas tree that I saw on our drive today

Gordon took this photo of me yesterday when we were doing the Mission tour

And the good news is – we both feel better today! I even went for a walk this morning which I haven’t been doing consistently for the past week. Gordon went out to The Alamo before sunrise to get some photos.

Another beautiful day, sunny and 75F (24C) with a light breeze. I sat outside and read for a while. We had to do a WalMart trip today so got groceries then came back and after unpacking them we drove into the city and looked around. We were going to tour the Botanical Gardens but it was already 4 p.m. and they close at 5 p.m. So we’ll have to leave that for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.