Sunday 16 April 2006

Happy Easter!

Today was really lazy. I got up at 7:30 a.m. and Bib didn’t want to go out so I went back to bed and got up about 9:15 a.m. when he did want to go out. Then I read and went back to sleep on the couch.

This afternoon I spent reading both inside and outside and interneting before starting to get ready to go to Rick’s brother’s (Gordon’s sister’s husband) house for Easter dinner.

We left about 5:20 p.m. and went to the bank and then headed to Jim’s (Rick’s brother). We were early so we drove in to Mason, the small town where Jim lives and looked around there, then we drove to Jim’s. Lots of people there. Jim’s girlfriend, Nancy, Carla, (Jim and Rick’s sister), her husband, Ed, two daughters, Emily and Olivia and their two dogs were there as well as Jim’s son, Ryan and his fiancée, Christine, (Jim, Rick & Carla’s mother), Mary and then Carol and Rick arrived with Jim, (Rick, Jim & Carla’s father). There were also Nancy's two elderly daschunds and Jim's dog. Glad we didn't take Bib! It’s all too confusing! Anyway, we had a nice chat and a great meal, said our goodbyes and were home by 10:00 p.m. as we have to get ready to leave for Columbus in the morning.

I took some photos but none of them turned out that well so instead I’m posting a daffodil that I took the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.