Thursday 15 July 2010

Thursday July 15, 2020 - Pre-Op Assessment

It was very hot today with no breeze to speak of. This equates to no walk for me especially with my shoulder acting up.

Today was the day I had to go for my pre-op assessment at the Riverside Hospital in Ottawa for my cataract surgery.

We left Smiths Falls early like good little Virgos as I wanted to stop at Natural Food Pantry at Billings Bridge and get some bread mixes. We arrived in lots of time, I got what I needed, then Gordon dropped me at the hospital and he went to photograph the ducks across from the Mall where Natural Food Pantry is. It's just a stone's throw from the hospital.

The assessment went fine, I was told when to show up on August 4th, what I could have to eat and drink before my surgery and what to expect. So, I'm all set!

After that, we stopped at my sister's as we hadn't seen them for some time. Gordon also had his second set of photo DVDs with him so a set was dropped off with them as a precaution.

Before we left this morning I had gotten hold of our contractor who is building the deck at the front of the house. When we arrived home, he was sitting on our back patio waiting for us so I guess construction starts tomorrow!

Today's photo is one that Gordon took when we first moved here. It's also the one he framed for sale at Spotlight on the Rideau.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment.