Sunday 13 December 2009

Sunday December 13, 2009-The Christmas Tree

I didn't walk this morning even though it was warmer than usual. Just lazy!

By about 11 a.m. it had started to snow and it continued through the daylight hours. We were forecast to get 5 cm. (a little over 2 inches).

This afternoon we decorated the tree. It is a beautiful tree, nearly 9 ft tall. That took most of the afternoon. (Photo by Gordon)


We also decorated a little deer that Nancy had as well. Unfortunately my camera didn't do so well on the deer.

4 comments:

  1. Good to talk to you last night...it had been a while for me on chat. We have a good connection here so I will try again tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect looking tree. I like the little reindeer too. So fun to decorate when you have a nice room to show it off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:59 pm

    WOW...that is a beautiful tree.

    Birdie, FL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas.

    I really like your tree, it's wonderful looking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.