Friday 18 December 2009

Friday December 18, 2009-Cold Weather

It was -30C (-22F) this morning. I'm thinking there's not gonna be much walking done this winter! It was a bright sunny day but that usually means it's colder than if it was a cloudy day.

After breakfast, I had some things to get and Gordon was driving so we were away before 10 a.m. We made a few stops and ended up at the Hazeldean Mall where Gordon could have coffee while I shopped. We were home around noon. There's no way I want to have to go to a store this weekend if I can avoid it!

We also stopped at Andrew Haydon Park again for some photos.

Windmill in the snow

A park scene

Mostly bare trees




This afternoon I finished the book I was reading by David Baldacci. I had stopped at the library earlier this week so I have about 6 more to read over the holidays.

Not much else new here, just cold weather and that's getting old really fast!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe one of those WII-Fit things, Sandra? Then you can exercise indoors. But it is not the same as getting out and seeing the beautiful scenery that you have there.
    Lovely pictures, Happy Trails, Penny, TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great winter photos. Too bad it's too cold to walk. I hate to walk when you can't breathe from the cold air.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.