Wednesday 18 November 2009

Wednesday November 18, 2009-Stuff

Although today was busy I find I don't have much to write about.

I had my usual walk. It was bright and sunny again.

More of the Trans Canada Trail

Frost on the logs

This scrub reminds me of southern Texas


A stand of white birches



This afternoon we went to check out the RV again and pick up some flours and my Family Tree program. We took some back roads and enjoyed the drive.

A really big llama and some sheep. The sun was really bright so it's overexposed.

Old log barns

And a cute little log house


A third cousin found me on Facebook and we are going to compare family trees so I wanted my Family Tree program which I had left at the RV as he's given me lots of information for it.

Nancy is going to attempt to go back to work tomorrow so we'll be on hand in case she's unable to stay for the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.