Tuesday 17 November 2009

Tuesday November 17, 2009

Today was another bright beautiful sunny day but a bit on the cool side. I had a nice morning walk and took longer than usual since I missed yesterday.

This farm is quite a ways from the Trans Canada Trail but I used my zoom lens

I'm pretending these Canada Geese are Sandhill Cranes

An overexposed lone tree


This morning I went out to do some shopping and when I came back Nancy was ready to go out and do some as well so I went with her. So I'm shopped out!

By the way I got an email from the lawyer in Buffalo. I just have to call him.

2 comments:

  1. Good deal on the lawyer. Good luck. Thanks for the barn picture, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll keep a good thought and add a prayer while we're at it regarding the lawyer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.