Thursday 13 August 2009

Thursday August 13, 2009-Betty Comes For Dinner

I was so exhausted when I got home last night that I forgot to congratulate Dee and Jim on selling their condo after 142 days up for sale. They will soon be joining us on the road! There are lots of folks out there waiting to sell their respective homes so that they can become fulltimers. I wish all of them a speedy sale!

Today was another beautiful sunny day and hot for us at 29C (85F). We've had to run the air conditioner the last couple of days.

This morning after my usual walk and breakfast complete with blog reading, I took my chair down to the water and read for a while. I had a few things to get done inside including have a nap. I also had a book to finish to give to Betty for the church at the cottage who are having their annual yard sale this weekend.

My chair is by the water so you can see how far the RV is from the water

View from my lawnchair


Betty picked me up at 3 p.m. for a bit of shopping and then she came back to our place for dinner as Garth is playing golf today and then heading in to Toronto for some appointments.

We set a picnic table down by the river and had our dinner down there. It was such a beautiful evening!

Dinner by the Scugog Rier

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention. Sitting in the chair by the lake is my kind of thing. I hope we can find lots of those areas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.