Monday 1 June 2009

Monday, June 1, 2009

At 8 a.m. it was only 7C (45F). Pretty chilly for the 1st day of June! The sun was shining though so that made a difference.

Gordon made an appointment to go to the Dodge dealer this afternoon to see if our tire can be repaired, get the oil changed on the truck and get my window fixed. The switch for my window hasn't worked since we were in Texas this winter but Gordon can open it from the driver's side so we haven't been in a big hurry to fix it. It sure is a pain though when I see a photo that I want to take through the window and I can't open it!

So we spent the afternoon at the dealer. They fiddled around with the window switch and it works now but might have to be replaced. We also priced new tires for the truck and I think we're going ahead and replace them.

There were two lamborghinis for sale at the dealership.

Downtown Smiths Falls

We got home about 5 p.m. On the way home the temperature in the truck was reading 8C (46F)! This area set quite a few records in May for low temperatures. Sure doesn't surprise me. It's been downright chilly!

Today's photos aren't very good as I took them from either inside the dealership or inside the truck and it was rainy and cloudy.

3 comments:

  1. Not sure that the fifth wheel hitch will fit on that Lamborghini but it probably has great tires.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you have presented the information in full detail. Keep up the great work and please stop by my site used bucket trucks sometime. Keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too could not open the passenger side window for months.... until Al discovered we had the "child/safety" lock on .....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.