Tuesday 12 May 2009

Tuesday May 12, 2009

I made it 'up the hill' without stopping this morning. The secret is not to run on the approach to the hill. I walked a little earlier this morning and there were more cars on the road but I also saw a deer. Two cars had to stop so she could cross the road as she seemed determined to do. I had thought about taking my camera with me this morning.......

After breakfast and some computer time we decided to go out and drive around some of the back roads around here. Unfortunately a lot of them are unpaved and if they're paved, they're not in very good shape. So after about two hours, we stopped in Rockland and washed the truck and came home. Here are a few photos I took.

Beautiful Catholic Church in the little town of Clarence Creek

Old shed out in a field

Pretty little church in Clarence

Dandelions and a stump

I did a bit of rearranging this afternoon. I put all my jewelry making supplies in a tote bag and put it in one of the big cupboards above the recliner which meant that I had to move that stuff and so on. I really should get rid of my tole and one stroke painting stuff. I haven't really used it since we started on the road. That being said, I'm not sure I'm ready to do that yet. I also have a few stencils, and glass and fabric paints as well as one stroke painting books, paints, brushes etc. I have some one-stroke brushes that have never been used. What to do, what to do?

After that I settled down to read for a while and that about passed the afternoon. It was another beautiful sunny, cool day with a high around 18C (64F).

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:03 pm

    We might just have to head to Ontario early it has been unseasonably cold here in Alberta it is getting very tiring. I have only been to the airport in Ontario so I am really looking forward to seeing the Province. Great pictures today Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.