Thursday 30 April 2009

April Expenses and Not Much Else!

This morning was a sunny 8C (47F). Today I went 'up the hill' again. That sure is a tough climb but I managed to do some running when I got to the top. It was quite a workout!

After lunch I had a nap, don't know why I'm so tired! Then since I have been getting spam text messages on my cell phone for the last couple of months, I had the text message feature disabled on my phone. We don't use it anyway. After that I updated our expenses for April.

April Expenses

The total isn't too bad considering we were traveling for most of the month. The $90 medical expense might be covered by Sun Life, we'll see.

I spent most of the afternoon on the computer, other than that it was a very quiet day.

Gordon updated his blog today, to read it, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.