Saturday 27 December 2008

Life in Powderhorn, TX

We slept with the windows open again last night. Today was warm and windy. It was already 69 (21C) when I got up about 7:45 a.m. and we reached a high of 75F (24C). We didn't have much sun but the outside temperature was nice.

After my usual morning rituals, I went outside to sit and read. I usually turn my back to the wind. I was sitting reading when all of a sudden a see a yellow ball of fur beside me, then his paws were on my lap and then the whole cat was on my lap. He stayed there purring away for about an hour when I told him it was time to move.

I got the vacuuming done this morning and this afternoon I did three loads of laundry. I finished my book while I was waiting for the laundry.

Around 5:00 p.m. it looked like we had some weather coming in. The wind changed from the south to the north very quickly. Looks like no windows open tonight!






Exciting times in Powderhorn, TX!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.