Monday 22 September 2008

Low-Key Day

It was a bright, beautiful but pretty chilly morning for my walk. I took my camera but didn't see much of interest. I did see a woodpecker but if I had taken a photo of it it would have been black due to where it was and the sun shining on it. When I got back I did my exercises, had breakfast and then cleaned the summer stuff out of my closet.

Here are some photos I took on my morning walk.

Frosted spider web

Frost
Lots of birds in the dead tree

Wild flowers under an old tree

Autumn leaves reflection

Bird on the water, may be a loon, I couldn't get close enough to tell.

If we go south, we will probably have some warm weather through November and into December but probably not real shorts weather except for a day or two. If we stay here, I'll have to bring all the clothes to wherever we're staying along with food items. I think if I package up bedding and blankets and put Bounce in with them, they should be okay but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Other than reading, napping and surfing this afternoon, I didn't do anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.