Wednesday 24 September 2008

Just a Beautiful Day!

I was up at 7 this morning and actually got some photos just after sunrise while I went for a short walk. It wasn't too cold this morning so I didn't have a problem dragging myself out of bed.

I had a doctor's appointment scheduled for 10:15 a.m. so I got ready and left the RV around 9:10 a.m. and since we were down to 1/4 tank I stopped and fueled up before arriving at the doctor's office about 10 minutes early. I had my last colonoscopy in 2004 and the doctor had said she wanted me to have one every 5 years so I wanted it booked for early May 2009. Thus the appointment today. I have no idea why I had to go in but I did need another prescription for my eye drops so got that.

After I was done there I went back to the Carlingwood Mall as they were having a craft sale there and there were some things I wanted to look at including some beads. I wound up buying a couple of strands of chip beads at $3/strand. That was a good price and the chip beads look good for the invisible necklaces. I also bought some at our great Canadian dollar store, Dollarama. Now I need some crimp beads. I had planned to stop at Sassy Bead Co. as well today but decided that could wait for another day. I ran a few other errands while at the Mall and then headed back to the RV park arriving around 12:30 p.m.

Today was such a beautiful day, sunny with a nice breeze and 24C (75F). I sat outside for a while and then walked around the park. The only real noise was from the road and that is intermittent during the day. The rest was the squirrels, chipmunks and birds making themselves known. It was very pleasant to sit there and listen to them for a while.

Today was nicer than most days we had this summer! I tried to have a nap later this afternoon but couldn't sleep, imagine that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.