Friday 4 July 2008

Happy Fourth of July!

Happy Fourth of July to our southern neighbours, well they're southern in the summer but in the winter we're right in there with them!

The sun was shining when I got up today and the radio says we're to have three days of it before the skies open up again so away I went for my walk. I actually got quite a bit of running in today as well. My lower back is still bothering me from our trek downtown on July 1st but I'm hoping it will work itself out. If not, it's back to the chiropractor on Monday. Our chiropractor doesn't work on Fridays.

I had errands today. Gordon needed a prescription filled and I needed to drop some stuff off at the Salvation Army among other things. I finally got a box to store our bills. I really hate carrying that stuff with us but I hate to be without it too. We were asked once for all the service bills on the truck. Luckily I didn't have to dig them out but the bills for our electronic equipment and such might be needed at some point.

I'm not spending a lot of time on the computer right now as it's on the desk and the chair there is very uncomfortable but since it's hooked up to the firewire drive (it's a Mac thing) acting as my hard drive, we need to leave it there. Sure hope that my hard drive can be replaced tomorrow!

It will be a while before I can post expenses for June due to my hard drive failure. I still have a lot of input to do and I don't want to do it till I get my new hard drive.

The photo today is one Gordon took of a little chipmunk at the Ornamental Gardens the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.