Saturday 12 July 2008

Around the House

Today was a beautiful day weather-wise, sunny, no humidity and temperatures reaching 27C (80F). I went to bed very early last night as I was exhausted and managed to sleep almost to my normal arising time. There was lots I wanted to get accomplished today so set off on my morning constitutional thinking about what needed to be done.

First on the agenda, after breakfast, was getting the refrigerator defrosted and taking everything out of the fridge, washing everything and pitching what I didn't want. That job took a lot of the morning. After that I relaxed outside and read for a while.


After lunch, I got the vacuuming done but I'm afraid that's all that will get done today as my back isn't very happy with me. It has never recovered from my July 1st Canada Day downtown trip. I'm afraid I'll have to break down and see the chiropractor. That's enough for one day anyway!

The photos today are from our trip to Merrickville this week.

1 comment:

  1. Sandra what a dumb mistake! I know better about the maple leaf! I don't know what I was thinking when I posted that. Sherri said that I must have had a senior moment. Duh! Thanks for correcting me and I will try to do better from now on.

    Joe and Sherri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.