Wednesday 27 February 2008

Spring Flowers

Wow! It was 56F (13C)when I got up this morning and our high today was 86F (30C) with a light breeze. I had a beautiful walk in the desert this morning. I didn't see anyone else until I was almost back at the RV park which lately is different as there have been so many people at both RV parks that back on the desert.

I got ready and went into town this morning for groceries mainly but I also needed a haircut. I stopped at SuperCuts across from Walmart and a nice lady named Kathy cut my hair for me. She even gave me the senior rate without asking which is for people over 60. I'm not 60 until September so that was rather depressing!

After that I stopped at Lowe's to get some Ortho Home Defense for the bugs that I've noticed on and off crawling around. I didn't think Arizona had bugs but I guess I was wrong - it does happen! While there I took some photos of the pretty spring flowers that they had out on display and these tulips that were inside. There was also a black butterfly flitting around the flowers but he wouldn't hold still long enough for a photo.

I love looking at spring flowers.




When I came back after unpacking the groceries, I went outside to sit in my chair and read my book when I realized that Grant & Kathy were home so I walked across the 'golf course' and visited with them for an hour or more and met their dog, Raider. We had a nice chat. They're heading to Sierra Vista in the morning.



Raider is smiling at me.

Well, it's off to the rv-dreams chatroom!

1 comment:

  1. Sandra,
    Your pictures are absolutely beautiful. I'm so ready for spring and flowers.

    Hugs, Karon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.