Friday 29 February 2008

Four for Dinner

This morning after my beautiful walk and breakfast I put some chicken breasts in the crockpot with a BBQ sauce that I found on the internet. I made a fruit salad and cut up some broccoli. Jim and Ellie came over to rescue their plants that I had plant sat for them while they were in Mexico.

All this was being done as we were having company tonight. Jim and Ellie were coming over for dinner. This will be only the second time that we've had four people for dinner in our RV. The first time it was for my sister, Margie and her husband, John a couple of years ago.

Since our dining area is so small we moved the table into the living room so we would have some breathing room. It's been a long time since I cooked for more than just the two of us with the exception of a picnic and a meal that we had outside with Betty and Garth at our RV park in Fort Myers last winter.

Dinner turned out great, good people, good conversation. All in all a very nice time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.