Thursday 13 December 2007

We Meet Ellie!

Finally a day that started with bright sunshine! It wasn't particularly warm but it sure was nice to see the sun.

The good news is that my foot seemed much better this morning. A lot of the swelling had gone down and I was able to put more weight on it than yesterday. It wasn't throbbing the way it was yesterday either. My morning was spent reading, surfing, games on my PDA and watching TV.

I was sitting on the couch at about 1:15 p.m. looking out the window when I saw a Bounder drive in. They've arrived! Ellie came over first and chatted for a few minutes when they first arrived. We're getting together later.

That's about it for my day other than finally getting MS Messenger working.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.