Monday 8 October 2007

This is Actually our Thanksgiving Day

Even though it was officially our Thanksgiving Day today, we had pork chops for dinner but we did have the stuffing that I made yesterday.

This morning I did the vacuuming and washed the floors, badly needed. Other than that I walked around the park, took some photos, read and had a nap. It was very warm today 27C (80F). In Toronto it was very hot running around 40C (104F) with the humidex but luckily it wasn't that bad here. We did have sun most of the day. When I talked to my sister tonight she said that it was cloudy most of the day at the cottage so I guess we were lucky!

Gordon also updated his webpage today at http://www.gordonwolford.com/News/News.html

Here are some of the photos I took today:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.