Saturday 13 October 2007

Cold and Wet Today!

It wasn't raining this morning when I got up so I went for my walk. It was cloudy so I didn't bother with the camera. So of course I saw more blue jays. How do they know when I don't have my camera?

This morning I made a few more yo yo quilt blocks. Here's what I have done so far.

Betty stopped by on her way back to Toronto briefly, then I read for a while.

Gordon went out to get the tanks dumped in preparation for our departure tomorrow to Sherkston Shores RV Park near Niagara Falls, Ontario. While he was outside I prepared a double batch of corn bread for dinner.

Some weather sites are calling for -3C (27F) overnight so I doubt we'll get away very early tomorrow. We'll have to wait till it warms up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.