Thursday 13 September 2007

Shopping at Vaughn Mills Outlet Mall in Toronto, Ontario

Stuffed Animals at the Bass Outlet Store



This morning was chilly! Betty picked me up at 9:30 a.m and we drove to Vaughan Mills Outlet Mall in northern Toronto arriving around 11:15 a.m. Betty's friend, Bonnie met us at the mall. I've known Bonnie for years and we even traveled together when I was single.



We had lunch at Johnny Rockets then walked the whole shopping mall! Bonnie and I felt every inch of it! Betty is like the energizer bunny she just keeps going and going and going. Anyway we had a nice day, I didn't buy anything as there's nothing I need but Betty and Bonnie couldn't find anything they wanted either so Betty wound up buying a CD to play in the car on our return. Betty and I did have ice cream and Betty and Bonnie had a coffee and that was the extent of our day.

She dropped me off around 5:30 p.m. Whew! I'm exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.