Thursday 20 September 2007

Photos of the Bed Raising, Laundry & Not Much Else

Today was a slow day. This morning we changed the bed in preparation for laundry. While the sheets were off I took some photos as one of the moderators on the Titanium forum has asked me to post them on the photos section of the forum. I decided to post them here too for those that are interested.



Betty dropped by this afternoon and went with me to do the laundry. She stayed and chatted for about 1/2 hour and then took off to do her errands.

It was quite warm today - 29C (85F), sunny and a very nice day. When I got back from laundry I read and had a nap while Gordon went down to the office to get our propane tank filled.

Later he went over to the Lindsay Central Exhibition to take some photos. We're planning to go again tomorrow afternoon with Betty & Garth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.