Sunday 16 September 2007

Another Birthday Today!

Happy 61st birthday to my hubbie! We had arranged to go for breakfast with Betty & Garth this morning so we met up at a local breakfast place around 11:00 a.m. Gordon still isn't feeling all that well so after breakfast he went back to the RV and I went to the Old Car Show in Bobcaygeon (Ontario) with Betty & Garth.

They had around 150 old cars there today. It was a beautiful day, warmer than yesterday and mostly sunny so it was enjoyable. Below is my favorite - a 1957 Thunderbird. It's really classy looking!





I took a lot of photos but unfortunately I don't have a lot of time tonight to go through them. Gordon came back to the cottage for dinner and we were late getting home. We have to go to Ottawa tomorrow for a couple of days so I had to get things packed up so we can head out early. We have some appointments in the afternoon and then more on Tuesday. We hope to return on Tuesday late afternoon.

So if I don't post tomorrow night, it's because I couldn't find wifi. My sister doesn't have wifi in her computer. We'll be staying at my younger sister, Margie's place in Ottawa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.