Saturday 29 September 2007

Beautiful Rainbow

Last night just at dinnertime we had a beautiful rainbow that lasted for quite a while. Here's one of the photos that I took.

Unfortunately this made dinner late resulting in me eating too fast and getting an upset stomach for my efforts so I didn't sleep well.

Today was a beautiful day which I mostly wasted napping on the couch. I did manage to get up this afternoon and go into Lindsay as we needed a few groceries and some water. I've been trying to consume more water than I usually do, consequently we are going through a lot of water bottles!

Here's a panorama that my husband took. As you can see it turned out to be a double rainbow!

2 comments:

  1. Loved Gordon's rainbow picture as do all the photos you both post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rainbow pic is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.