Sunday 5 August 2007

Our Last Day In Carleton Place

I've enjoyed being here at Tranquil Acres for the last three months. It's the longest time we've spent in one place since we've been on the road. It's a pretty park, the owners are wonderful people, it's quiet and peaceful here and just 1/2 hour drive from Ottawa.

Today was quite warm about 28C (83F) but with very little humidity. The skies were bright blue. It's the kind of day I really like, a typical Ottawa summer day.

Today we got the laundry done, Gordon came with me and dumped the tanks in preparation for leaving tomorrow. The forecast is for some showers so we thought we'd get the dumping overwith just in case.

Again I didn't take any photos today. I'm hoping to get back into it this week. So here's another one of my husband's photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.