Wednesday 9 May 2007

Molly Maid


My stomach was upset last night so I got up and lay down on the couch and took a gravol. When I woke up this morning I felt better but was very sleepy from the gravol so I went back to bed and got up just before noon! I haven’t done that in years! Felt good though. When I got up the temperature was 25C (77F) but mostly cloudy.

I did a good cleaning of the RV today, wiped down around windows, cupboards (outside and 2 inside that badly needed it), vacuumed, washed floors, cleaned sinks and bathrooms – took about 2 hours.

After that, I just relaxed and read. It was very warm and humid today. The temperature got to 27C (81F). It’s warmer than in Comstock, TX. One of the fulltimer RVers whose blog I read is there right now. It’s only 17C (62F)!

I didn’t take any photos today so I borrowed one that Gordon took on Saturday when we were at the butterfly conservatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.