Thursday 4 May 2006

Thursday at Rideau Acres


Sunset at Rideau Acres

Can you find the Blue Heron?

Today was a ‘stay at home’ day. This morning and part of this afternoon, I got the laundry done. There were two people there ahead of me so consequently it took longer to do the laundry and because I had to stuff things into machines I had to iron too. I don’t like that! While I was doing laundry, Gordon vacuumed.

Last night I noticed a leak under the sink so had to clear out everything under there. There was something loose so just had to dry things out. I left the fan on all night and rearranged things this afternoon after I got done with the laundry.

Other than sitting outside briefly this afternoon before it clouded over and a short nap, that about sums up my day!

After dinner, we went for a walk around the park. It’s very pretty down by the water. There are RV sites there but they are 30 amp, no sewer and most probably wouldn’t work for the satellite but it sure would be pretty watching the sunset on the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.