Thursday 27 January 2022

 Here are some paintings I've done in the last few months


I didn't really feel like painting for a long time. I painted the tulips in the spring, then lost my mojo. I have been painting birthday and Christmas cards all year and I was happy with most of them. Then I resurrected my "Standing Proud" painting that I started when I was still taking lessons at Heather's Studio before Covid. I purchased the CD from Jerry Yarnell, a well known painter who now has a studio in Oklahoma where he teaches. He has also been on PBS for years and I love watching  him so I bought a couple of CD's from him. I painted the Northern Lights one some years ago but now I can say that I've finished Standing Proud. It resembles Jerry's original but isn't exactly the same. So here it is.....




And here is the tulips painting done in June.

And the cards I've painted over the last year or so....












This is a drawing, didn't paint it...yet






So that's it for now. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.