Friday 22 April 2011

Easter 2011

Easter this year was mostly about Jack. At 7 weeks old he is nearly 14 pounds and is absolutely adorable!

Jack arrives at his Nanna and Grandfather's house

Sleeps like a baby!

Stop tickling me Daddy!

Jack and Great Aunt Betty

Crying for Nanna

Nick & Becky opening Jack's Easter gifts

Over Daddy's shoulder

I love my Grandfather!
But I did manage to get a big smile out of Danica!

Danica - her birthday is next week!
Thanks again to Margie and John for a wonderful Easter meal as usual!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my what joy and love to be with family on Easter... and what a darling little guy!

    And yes, he sleeps... like a baby... LOL !!!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.