Sunday 27 June 2010

Saturday & Sunday June 26 & 27, 2010

Thanks to Judilyn for the assistance with our Mac problem. Gordon says the file juicer program worked pretty well. Much better than me going through and deleting all the gibberish.

Saturday

It was raining when I woke up so didn't get to go for my walk.

We hung around the house on Saturday. I had a nap and rolled up a lot of coin that's been hanging around forever in various spots.

Saturday night it cleared up and we went for a walk downtown. We even had a pretty nice sunset.

This is the Giant Tiger store sign downtown

Falls beside the Rideau Canal Museum

Lilies heading for the sky

Victoria RV park across the canal
Water drops on leaves

I really like this old house - it's been made into apartments but look at that verandah!

Saturday night sunset



Sunday

Sunday wasn't a good day although there was no rain and I did get to go for my walk.

Murphy's Law was around for much of the day and it really got me down but I'm sure things will be better tomorrow.

I had a short nap so that helped a bit.

I talked to my sister. She was at the cottage and things are going well there.

1 comment:

  1. About Murphy's Law:

    "Sometimes stated as "nothing is that predictable", meaning that one cannot use the inevitability of Murphy's law to avoid its consequences. These perversions of Murphy's Law can be summed up in Silverman's Paradox: "If Murphy's Law can go wrong, it will.""

    "Murphy's Law states that "everything that can go wrong, will go wrong."
    However, if Murphy's Law is true, and thus can go wrong, and thus will ( Silverman's Paradox ), then at least some things will turn out right, proving Murphy's Law to be false. In other words, the moment Murphy's Law becomes true, it is rendered false. However, if Murphy's Law is false, and not everything that can go wrong will go wrong, then Murphy's Law could be true some of the time, and thus false simultaneously. In other words, Murphy's law can never possibly be true ( because then it would be false), but it can't be false either ( because then it might be true part of, or all of, the time)."

    I hope that helps!!

    Sorry you had a bad day. Start afresh tomorrow.
    Happy Trails, Penny, TX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.