Tuesday 27 April 2010

Tuesday April 27, 2010-17 Days to Closing!

I woke up to snow on the ground this morning! We haven't had any snow here since sometime in February. We had snow showers off and on during the day as well but nothing stayed with us, thank goodness.

Today I met my friend, Linda at Tim Horton's. I met her earlier in the Fall for lunch so today we caught up from then. She didn't know that we had bought a house.

I had found my lawyer on Facebook and he friended me so earlier today I had sent him a message asking for an update on my case. He said he had just asked his secretary to contact me to set up a telephone appointment for next week so I'm to call the secretary tomorrow to get a day next week for us to 'plan our strategy'.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Gee! Sn*w again!
    About time the lawyer got something going!
    17 days! Getting closer, great.
    Happy Waiting, Penny, TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. SNOW!! What's up with that. It's to get in the mid 30's tonight. On Thurs it's to be 78, hope we can get further up north and have some heat by August.

    I sure hope the lawyer has good NEWS for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.