Saturday 20 March 2010

Saturday March 20, 2010-More Furniture

I had another nice walk today. The snow is gone from the Trans Canada Trail and it's fairly dry so I took that route this morning. I see more birds if I stick to the city but it was a nice change.

Later this morning we headed over to Leon's Furniture and bought our washer and dryer and our 42 inch TV. We wound up buying a mattress and box spring and a bed frame and our bedroom set. We decided to go with a lighter colour as the room itself is pretty dark.

This is the bedroom set (without the bed linens) and the extra dresser and night table to the right.



I would really like to have a swing for my yard.

I saw this one the other day. It's long enough to lay down on. I'd love that!

After that we stopped at Canadian Tire for a set of TV trays. It seems like I just sold a set, wait, I did - 5 1/2 years ago!

1 comment:

  1. Take heart - I will soon be buying stuff I just sold about a year and a half ago.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.