Monday 29 March 2010

Monday March 29, 2010-Pretty Quiet on the Home Front

Sunday I didn't do much other than read. Sunday night Nancy and I played Scrabble and she managed to break her ankle. She was getting up from her chair, didn't realize her foot was asleep till she put it down and then lost her balance.

So, after going to look at a dining room set that she liked on ottawaclassifieds I convinced her to go to emergency where they put a walking cast on. She didn't buy the dining room set as it only had four chairs. It showed six on the ad.

It's been cloudy and rainy the last couple of days but it did start to warm up today and by the end of the week it should be downright balmy!

2 comments:

  1. I would be pretty hacked off if it only had four chairs when six were advertised, too.

    It seems like it is going to be such a long time before you move into your lovely house. Mid May? Why wouldn't they let you have possession sooner?
    Happy Shopping, Penny, TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:56 pm

    Hi Sandi, I've sent you an email recently but am not sure I have your correct address. Love to hear from you. Marilyn - kehoem@rogers.com. I can't quite figure out why you decided to stay rather than continue your wandering ways to sunshine. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.