Tuesday 24 November 2009

Tuesday November 24, 2009-Running Around

It was very foggy this morning and 0C (32F) for my walk but at least there isn't snow....yet.

Foggy photos


I hung around the house all morning and read my library book. I've read it before but I enjoyed it so decided to read it again - it's Colony by Anne Rivers Siddons.

After lunch I went out to pick up some groceries. Gordon was out of orange juice so that was the main reason that I went out but of course when I got there I found other things that we needed. When I got back to the house I picked up the mail and the lawyer in Buffalo had sent something I needed to sign before he can proceed with the case. So I signed it and drove over to the post office to get it mailed.

We have had other fulltiming RV friends turned away from the border today. This is getting ridiculous! Do the border agents have something against RVers or just specific ones?

1 comment:

  1. Anne Rivers Siddons is one of my all-time favorites! I so enjoy her books, good to know you do too. Still keeping you in my prayers that you will get through this ridiculous deportation issue quickly!

    Many hugs,
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.