Tuesday 6 October 2009

Tuesday October 6, 2009-Carleton Place Shopping

The day started out to be absolutely gorgeous, sun shining with low lying fog, great for photos. It was a bit cool at 6C (42F) however there was no wind so it wasn't bad for my walk. Here are this morning's foggy photos.










After breakfast I went into Carleton Place to get a few groceries. I'm stocking up on Gordon's rice crackers for when we're in the U.S. and I needed to pick up some fruit and other stuff. That took about three hours. If you'd see the size of Carleton Place, you'd wonder where I managed to spend that much time.

As it got later in the day it turned more cloudy with rain looming. The forecast is for some heavy rain tonight and overnight.

After a nice shower I sat down at the computer and Dee popped up on Yahoo Messenger so we chatted for a while.

Just before dinner I went out to take some stuff to the garbage and met the man across the street. He bought a trailer in a park in Bradenton, FL and goes there every winter so I was asking him about RV parks in that area. He's given me some ideas. Now we just have to decide if we're going over there in March or not.

For Gordon's latest journal update, click here.

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh.. your photos are like paintings! I just LOVE that first one.. how peaecful and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:49 am

    An insightfull post. Will definitely help.

    Thanks,
    George - Officetronics Shopping

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right the fog does make for interesting photos. Enjoy your Post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.