Tuesday 15 July 2008

Social Security, Class A license

I woke up to just a beautiful Ottawa summer morning. This is what Ottawa summers are usually like, clear blue skies, a light breeze and bright sunshine just like Arizona. I thought I'd better enjoy today as tomorrow turns humid and will be like that for about three days.
Our temperature got to 27C (80F) today with no humidity.

I'm not as sore today as I thought I'd be after my chiropractic adjustment and my muscles aren't nearly as sore as they were so I guess he's doing his job! I did go for my morning walk/run and this morning went to the industrial park as there was no threat of rain.

Gordon was supposed to receive a call at 9:00 a.m. today from the Social Security office regarding applying for Social Security. We waited all day and they didn't call so he started calling them late this afternoon. The line was busy, busy, busy, then closed! Really annoying!

I spent most of the day outside in my lawnchair reading and enjoying the day.

Our neighbour, John came over and said he had spoken with his friend and that we didn't need to get the Class A license. There is indeed something new coming out either this Fall or next Spring regarding RVers. Since he's already booked his appointment for his driving test and passed the written, he's going ahead with it on Friday.

Not much new here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.