Tuesday 2 January 2007

An Uneventful Day!

I didn’t want to get up this morning but I know if I stay in bed I’ll have a headache that will last for the whole day so up I got, found out it was 51F (11C), got ready and walked to Robert’s Point Park. It was partly cloudy with a bit of wind and the walk was uneventful but the sky was pretty. Everyone has gone back to work today except for us retired folk! Even most of the birds were gone although I did see three herons hunkered down out of the wind.

After breakfast I got the laundry done. Luckily no one else was in the laundry room so I got the 3 washers and 3 dryers all to myself.

This afternoon I went out to the local grocery as we needed water and a few items and stopped in at one of the souvenir shops – mostly junk so didn’t buy anything there.

Our high today reached 60F (16C) but it was mostly cloudy especially this afternoon.

Another evening of TV. Sure will be glad when the new season starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.