Thursday 16 November 2006

Today is Our Last Day in Austin

Sunny but only 45F (7C) this morning! Gordon took the truck in for service early this morning. I stayed behind and did some internet stuff and watched some TV. He got back about 10:30 a.m.

We didn’t do much again today. I guess you can tell we haven’t been up to par this week but we’re moving on to Braunig Lake RV Resort at San Antonio tomorrow anyway. I’ve booked us in for a week there.

I think I mentioned before that this is a really nice RV Park. They even ask for suggestions! The only things I could think of are they need wifi installed throughout the park, not just at the office and recreation areas. They also could use an ironing board in the laundry room. They are getting ready to put in a doggie bath which is a really nice thing to have. I've only seen one other one at the Lakeland RV Park in Lakeland, FL. If there was one in other parks we've been to, I missed it. The staff were very helpful even looking up and printing directions from MapQuest (even though they weren't very good directions), the thought was there.

It was a nice sunny day and we got to a high of 66F (19C) but it got cold last night 45F (7C) and is supposed to be colder tonight. Time to move on!

Danica will be happy to know that I mastered my first game of Sudokhu on my PDA today. It was actually the first game I played on it. Here’s the proof! Unfortunately it’s blurry. My camera doesn’t do well on close-ups of this nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.