Tuesday 10 January 2006

Saying Goodbye to Palm Springs


Today we got off to a slow start. After showering we just sat around for a while, then I went outside and sat in my lawn chair and read my book and while out there decided we needed to go in to Palm Springs again. So about 3:00 p.m. we headed in to town and took some photos of the downtown area then had dinner at a really good Mexican/Southwestern restaurant called The Blue Coyote Grill. The food was really good. I had a seafood enchilada with shrimp, crab and scallops and Gordon had a beef enchilada. He still thinks it wasn't as good as Feleena's in Ottawa. The photo at the right is me sitting under the blue coyote picture.

Then we headed home to get packed up and ready to leave for Yuma tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.